Monday, July 23, 2012

I fell

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." - Elbert Hubbard Mistakes are frequently made by all, but this one was unexpected. I tripped and fell on my back, butt, left side, and scraped my right arm this afternoon/early evening. My mistake was miscalculating the steps and not noticing the rotten step at the bottom. I have trouble with stairs and curbs and Doc has me under fall precaution after major surgery. I am all shook up, my back aches, and I started seeing spots (low blood sugar). I blanked out temporarily and yelled for help. No one heard me or came to assist for awhile. So here I am, lying on the collapsed step with something sharp under my butt and a something uncomfortable wearing a dress which is hiked up to my thighs. Finally, my mother stops vacumming in the motorhome and comes to my aid as I yell "Mother" one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment