Monday, July 30, 2012
Brick walls
"You are a living magnet. What you
attract into your life is in harmony
with your dominant thoughts."
- Brian Tracy------
I am making small yet attainable goals in this book of life. Inevitable huge brick walls appear as obstacles to get to my goal. I have several choices that I can make. I can stop, sit down, and sulk, totally giving up on my goal and therefore my dream. Or I can find another route.
Over, around, through, under the brick walls (obstacles) that always appear as soon as I make even a small goal. I can use a ladder to climb up and over. I can bust a hole through the wall. I can walk around the wall, but that will take a long while. I can dig a tunnel underneath the wall. I don't want to stop and give up!!! I want to accomplish my goals, so I press onward as each brick wall blocks my path.
-----This quote strikes my fancy due to needing a loan to pay for rent, utilities, etc..------
"A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain."
- Mark Twain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment